The collections feature in v97 has some small issues and limitations. Video
- A new collection is created with the name “New Collection”. If you add multiple collections you get a warning.
- Sometimes time warning comes with a delay.
- If you try to remove duplicated collection the menu does not show the remove option. You have to rename the collection before you can remove or exit the project.
- Loading collections or project documents is slow. It takes about a few seconds to refresh each time you switch the view.
- It’s not possible to drag and drop documents from the collection to the project.
- It’s not possible to sort documents in the project or collection.
- Delete keyboard shortcut is not working.
- You might want to consider checking if the name already exists and add a number at the end to avoid showing the " A collection with the same name already exists in this project dialog.
- Have you considered using groups in the project sidebar instead of collections? It would be probably a more consistent and intuitive way to manage documents. You could use Command-G to group documents and Command-Shift-G to Ungroup.