Sketch Cloud documents stuck processing

Experiencing an issue where a document is stuck processings multiple versions…

I’ve checked Sketch Status and everything says “all systems operational”.

Hi Jason, thanks for flagging this. We’ll look into it and come back to share an update

@sonburn I’ve made some tests and the files I tried uploaded and processed within the expected time, can you contact us at productsupport@sketch.com to analyze this further? Many thanks in advance :pray:

A workaround that can help is to duplicate → upload as a new document.

1 Like

The problem with having to upload a new document is that you have to then re-establish sharing. As of right now the file still says it’s processing, which it clearly isn’t… so I guess that’s my only recourse, which is frustrating.

Hello @sonburn, indeed, saving as a new file interferes with previous shares. I’ve sent you an email update.

1 Like

I’m experiencing a similar issue. I can’t seem to switch the version over or create a new one. It doesn’t show up.

Hi @paul.gallant,

Welcome to the forum and for taking the time to report this.

Sorry to hear about this issue. The best option is if we can take a look at your file and we’ll need your kind help for that.

Can you please activate Support Access on your Workspace and share with us the document link to our support email productsupport@sketch.com?

Sorry about this issue and we’re looking forward to troubleshooting this for you. :pray: