WebApp stuck in Uploading...Process

I realised today that when I create a new version, the upload process cannot be completed.

I received a warning in the MacApp this afternoon that an unforeseen error occurred during the upload. If the error continues to occur, I should save the document as a new document or contact support.

Now I first duplicated the document and uploaded it to SketchCloud as a 2nd document. Then I created a new version (because the iPad app sometimes displays my designs completely incorrectly … but that’s a different problem). No error message in the MacApp. Then I discovered a small design error that I wanted to correct in the layout in Sketch. So I corrected it and created a new version so that I also have a way (in addition to the iPad app) to try out the prototype in the web app on my Google Pixel 7 Pro. (I’m creating a new version because I’ve noticed in the past that the autosave simply doesn’t work reliably and it sometimes takes ages for updates to be available in the web app).
But now I see that the upload process of the new document is stuck again and it just keeps going …

Frustrated, I’m calling it a day and hope that everything will work better tomorrow.

Bildschirmfoto 2024-06-10 um 17.03.09

1 Like

Hi @Xhaust,

Sorry to hear about this. The team is looking into it and we’ll post an update as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hey @Xhaust Christian!

Thanks for the heads up! As Jorge mentioned, the team is currently looking into this.

Can you share with us (via productsupport@sketch.com) the Document URL so we can take a look a force a re-render if need be?

Thanks a ton in advance!

1 Like

@Xhaust The issue has been fixed, but please let us know if your document’s not fully processed or run into any other issues.

1 Like