My sketch randomly updated and I opened up my client project to the mail elements we had been working on for a week being greyed out and transparent. We have checked every nested folder and everything is set to 100% Opacity, no blend modes are being used in the main elements that the issue is occurring on. This happened just after the most recent update and restarting both the program and the computer does not fix the issue.
Reference Image Below
This is just one in-progress artboard but more have the same problem. We are on a tight deadline and need to get this resolved as soon as possible.
Thank you for joining the forum, and apologies for the issues you are experiencing.
Mind sharing this Document with us to email@example.com? That’d be the best way for us to Inspect the Document and see what could be happening in this case!
Thank you in advance!
Hey Raul. Of course, I have duplicated the file and isolated one of the artboards with the problem, that way we can apply the fix to the master file once we find what is wrong.
Thank you for your help in advance.
Here id the file download^
Hey Jonathan, thanks for sharing the Document!
Here’s what we found:
This might be related to a change we made related to how Masks works and how the Masking layer is the one that controls the overall opacity of the Mask and its contents.
Here’s the sample Document with all the fixes applied! Let us know if this helps!
Client Project Troubleshooting.sketch (2.9 MB)