Sketch freezing out of focus

I would like to know if anyone has the same problem as me, this often happens but it does not always, depend on the size of the files and the complexity of the project, is quite random. For sure the bigger the files it is, the more the problem reoccurs.

Lately "(because the problem wasn’t there before) when I go out of focus of the application for example to copy text from another application to then copy it into sketch I have to wait like 5/6 seconds :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph: “with the ball rotating” to return to Sketch. it’s as if sketch froze before regaining consciousness. This is quite frustrating especially since it’s such a simple thing, copying and pasting text.

Sketch Version 100.1 (180159)
i’m on a Mac Studio
Apple M1 Ultra
Memory 64Gb
Mac Os 13.6 Ventura

The strange thing is that my colleague next to me doesn’t have this problem.
She is on a laptop.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Hello @Cux

Thank you for reaching out.

Reading your report looks like you are experiencing a performance issue. By quickly reviewing the current specs of your environment, I can see you are up-to-date. You have enough memory and the operating system, although it’s not the most recent one, is compatible with the most recent version of Sketch. So it’s hard for us to pinpoint what could be the culprit here without performing more investigation.

So, I would kindly ask you to send us an email to productsupport@sketch.com so we can investigate this matter a little bit further.

The reason why we are requesting you to send us an email is because some of the troubleshooting requires us to collect logs from your machine, and for privacy & security reasons, we think it is best to do this over a more private and dedicated channel.

We look forward to receiving your email.

Cheers :pray: