Show image-guides/outline when moving it with keyboard arrows inside a mask

When you move an image inside an mask bu dragging it with the mouse, the image has the orange outlines, helping you to place se the image shape even outside the mask area. When you select the image, inside an mask, and move it with keyboard arrows (inside the mask) the orange outlines disappears, making it hard to know where the image borders are.

Show the orange image-guides/outline when moving it with keyboard arrows inside a mask.

That’s a neat idea! We’ve got some ideas around native non-destructive image cropping, which should take the role of masks for simple cases such as this. But we’ll take it into consideration for general mask use as well!

I now realize this also applies when moving most types of objects, even outside a mask, with the Arrow keys. The object’s lines are hidden, making it difficult to align objects.

Well, that part is very intentional, so you can see your object unimpeded. If you wait a little bit, they do come back. I don’t think we’ll be changing that bit in specific, I’m afraid.