How to remove my old laptop as 1 seat so that I can use my license

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to share an issue. Posts that include the following information tend to get the best responses (this template is just a guide, you can delete it before you post):

• Where does this issue happen (Mac, web, iPhone)?
    Mac

• Can you provide a short summary of your case (step-by-step if relevant)?
    I installed Sketch 3 years ago in a old laptop, now I renewed my license on a new laptop, but I cannot use it because it is said that my seat has been used. I need to finish an image edit by 5:00pm tomorrow, could you help me with that?

• Do you have an image, video or Sketch document showcasing this bug? Try and include this if you can!
    As a reminder, this is not an official support channel. Sketch team members may be present in this forum category, but we can’t guarantee an official response to everything that gets shared here. If you need immediate help, you should contact our support team via help.sketch.com — thanks!

Hey, @leighjin! Try accessing License Admin with your SK3 key. You should get a list of all devices where you can also remove them. Let me know if that helps!

1 Like

@leighjin I have edited your post to remove your Screenshot with the License Key, we don’t want that to get to the wrong hands!

If you’re still having issues, please reach out to us at mail@sketch.com and we’ll be more than happy to help!

Hi Vladan and Raul, thank you very much for all the help. The issue has been resolved. I can use Sketch now.
Thanks a lot !
Leigh