Link from artboard to artboard in cloud

At the moment when I want to see an artboard in Sketch Cloud I have to open the cloud project and then navigate to my artboard.

It would be nice to right click on the artboard and go directly to the artboard in the cloud

Upvoted! This would be useful for me as well. An example I can think of is I might be showing one of our developers a screen in the mac app, but I want to jump to the web app version to show it how they would see it. So being able to go directly from the mac app to the web app version would be quite useful.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Martin :speech_balloon:

We are always looking for ways in which we can continue to reduce the boundaries between our apps, including better deep-linking as you’ve suggested! :link: This is certainly something we are keen to implement, and we are actively discussing it internally.

2 Likes

This is similar to what I was requesting here as well - Follow prototype links on the Sketch Cloud canvas - #2 by Xhaust

I would prefer two options:

• View Artboard in Browser
  • Copy Link to Artbboard
4 Likes

I think I misunderstood what that other post was about initially, which is evident now looking back on my comments on that post.

So I guess yea, we can close/merge this request to the other, which ultimately says what I think would be beneficial (options added to right click on an artboard)…

I would prefer two options:

View Artboard in Browser
Copy Link to Artbboard

1 Like