:Wave: Just got here? Say hi!

So cool to have you here Todor! I feel like it almost goes without saying that I’m a huge fan of Sketch App Sources.

1 Like

Wait, I haven’t introduced myself yet. :sweat_smile:

Hey folks :wave: I’m Freddie. I work in the marketing team at Sketch, although I’ve worn a few different hats in my time here.

I’m a writer by trade, so don’t expect too many pretty pixels from me!

1 Like

Hi there, Mark from Ottawa Canada. Long time Sketch fan, artist and designer over at Pagecloud, where we use Sketch of course :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for being here, Mark! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello :wave:, I’m Thiago, Designer from Tripsy App
Excited about this forum!

3 Likes

Welcome, Thiago :wave: Big fan of Tripsy here!

1 Like

Thank you Freddie!
Oh, dudes! you do everything with excellence, even a forum :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome Ravi! Great to have you here! ahhh Sketch 3.x, such nostalgia! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Ricardo! Welcome to the forum and I’m happy to hear how Sketch helps you with your work! :orange_heart:

Bonjour Arnaud! :fr: Welcome to the Forum! Happy to see you’re a longtime Sketch user and look forward to seeing you around the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Mark! :canada: Welcome to the Forum! Glad to hear you’re all using Sketch over at Pagecloud and let us know if you have any questions or anything! :smiley:

Welcome Thiago! :wave:
We hope you enjoy the forum (it took some work to get it looking somewhat Sketch-y! :smile:) and look forward to seeing you around!
(Good work on Tripsy as well by the way - it looks great! :orange_heart:)

1 Like

Hi there! My name’s Thomas, a UI/X designer from Switzerland. Working with Sketch for many years and I’m happy to see this place alive. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Nice to have you here, Thomas! Thanks for joining. :smile:

1 Like

Hi :wave: I’m Oleksii, Designer / Full Stack developer from :ukraine: / :poland: I’ve been using Sketch since version 3 up until moving to pure frontend and then full stack development (Elixir). Maintaining Design System at work these days (in Figma).

Really looking forward to getting back to Sketch as soon as Auto Layout functionality will be added (Smart Layout is no quite the same), and API will be open to get other kinds of design tokens out of files (besides colors).

3 Likes

Welcome @oleksify! Looks like you were one of the early Sketch users. Hopefully we’ll see you back soon. Thanks for joining the forum and feel free to come with more suggestions, that’s where this forum is for :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Everyone!
I am Nick the Head of Marketing at CI HUB. We have a connector that works with Sketch and all sorts of Digital Asset Management (DAM ) systems.
I am here to learn more about the great Sketch community and hopefully contribute with some useful input.

2 Likes

Good to have you here & welcome @NickStein! I’ll have a further look at connector, seems interesting so far.

1 Like

Welcome everybody :wave: Thank you for joining us all!

I’m a designer living in Brighton in the UK and have been using Sketch for quite a long time :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome and good to see you here as well @chris :wave: