:Wave: Just got here? Say hi!

Hi everyone! My name is Todor. I am a designer and developer, and have been using Sketch since 2012. I also run Sketch App Sources. I am really happy to see this forum come to life. I enjoy learning from others and helping fellow creatives with design resources :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @todor Thanks for joining us and welcome to the forum! We’re looking forward to learn from everyone as well! :smile:

1 Like

Howdy! I’m Jason Kilp, a designer in Pennsylvania, USA! Been using Sketch since about 2015 and am looking forward to this new forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jkilp and thanks for joining! I hope you find it useful.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Keir and I’m the Design Systems Manager at Sketch.

I’ll be here to help with questions related to Design Systems, Libraries and to just generally catch up with whatever is going on! :blush:

Welcome to the new joiners as well - great to see you all here! :wave:

1 Like

Welcome @Xhaust ! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

1 Like

A big welcome to you too Robert! :wave:

hmm this guy looks familiar :thinking: :smile:

welcome Alex and great to have you on here! :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @MrBostjanV! :slovenia: :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Tudor! :romania: :wave:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Todor! :wave:
I’m a big fan of Sketch App Sources and have been for many years so keep up the amazing work there! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hey Jason! :us: Welcome to the forum! We hope that you’ll find it interesting and helpful! :wave:

Hi, I’m Ravi from New York… Started my designer journey with Sketch in 2012 (3.x from the Mac App Store). Excited to be here.

2 Likes

Hey gang! Joseph here (the Sketch tutorial guy). Excited to have a place to connect with our beloved users. If you have any questions or tutorial requests, send them my way! Looking forward to sharing tips and tricks with you all here.

4 Likes

:wave: hi sketch family
I’m Ricardo and I’mUX designer, I have started using sketch a long time ago and completely have revolutionaries the way I work on user interface since sitemap, wireframes and everything else.

1 Like

Hey everyone ! :wave: My name is Arnaud from France :fr:.
I’m the CEO of a company with designers and developers, building great web and mobile apps !
Using Sketch since 2012, I’m really happy to be part of this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for joining us, Ravi! :raised_hands:

I think I recognise you from somewhere :eyes:

1 Like

Great to have you here, Ricardo! :smile:

1 Like

Bonjour, Arnaud :wave: Thanks for joining!

1 Like