:Wave: Just got here? Say hi!

Every friendship starts with a hello.

Introduce yourself to the community, and even share the design you’re most proud of — if you’re feeling up for it :wink:

10 Likes

Hey there! :wave: My name is Jonne. I’m moderator of the platform. I’m based in the Netherlands. I’d love to be outside and explore when the weather is in my favour.

I’m looking forward to your question, suggestions and discussions. I’m here to help, so feel free to ask me anything.

10 Likes

Hello all, greetings from the security team :wave: - Based in Belgium and here to help :muscle:

9 Likes

Hello, I’m Gaby! I’m a content creator at Sketch, so I’m more of a writer than a designer. Still, graphic design is my passion — and I’m proud of this logo I made in Sketch for my blog:

Excited to see you around the forum!

8 Likes

Hello, I’m Rafa :wave:

I’m a designer and app developer originally from Portugal, but now living in Amsterdam — I’m so excited for this space and connect with the Sketch community :orange_heart:

7 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Jaime (pronounced like you’re saying hello to yourself: “hi, me”) and I’m a Design Advocate here at Sketch. I’m here to help all of you out with the trickier aspects of Sketch like Symbol Management, Design Systems, Styles, etc. I’ve been a UX Designer for over 20 years and I’ve been using Sketch since 2014. I love all things UX Design related but my real passion are LEGOs.

6 Likes

Hello! :wave:

My name is Tim, and I’m the product manager and technical lead for the Sketch web app. You’ll see me around the forum discussing your feature ideas and feedback, sharing a little bit about what we might be working on next, as well as asking about how you use the Sketch web app to do your best work!

While I no longer do much design work, I did spend my early career working as a designer, and have been a Sketch user since its first release over 10 years ago! So, here is a quick illustration I made as a “coffee with milk” Slack emoji, to prove that, once upon a time, I could just about use the pen tool…

13 Likes

:wave: Hi! I’m Paulo, and I’m the product manager for the Mac app. I’ve been a life-long web designer and developer, and I really like to hear from designers how they work with Sketch, down to the detail — and then go help make designing in Sketch better for everyone together with the team.

One of my favorite recent designs was the concept for Foresight. I’m quite fond of improving inefficiencies we’ve all gotten accustomed to, repurposing existing systems for new uses, and integrating enhancements into workflows people already take, and Foresight combines them all.

6 Likes

Hello sketch enthusiasts. I’m Christian, UX/UI designer from Germany and Sketch user since 2017. I’m glad that we finally have a central meeting point for asynchronous communication and exchange with like-minded people.

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us @Xhaust :smile:

1 Like

Howdy! :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome to our community, Robert!

1 Like

Hi Sketchers out there! :wave:
I’m a product designer with special love for app icons from Germany. I’m a Sketch user for so many years now that I don’t even remember when it all started. :smile: All I can say is that I started experimenting with DrawIt and still remember the blue diamond days. :older_man:

The designs I’m most proud of are all featured on the Sketch homepage (thanks again for the featuring :wink:): #MadeWithSketch — Alexander Käßner

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Alex! Happy to see your around here. Your featured designs on the homepage do look great :sketchy_cool:

1 Like

Hi everyone :vulcan_salute:

I’m a UX/UI designer from Slovenia (not Slovakia :joy:). Happy too see this forum online.

5 Likes

Welcome @Xhaust! thanks for joining :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @MrBostjanV let us know of any questions you might have. I hope you’ll find the Forum useful.

1 Like

Hi there! I’m Tudor, a graphic designer from Romania. I’ve been a Sketch user on and off since it was known as DrawIt. It’s awesome to see the new forum online!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining us, @tudor! Nice to see another DrawIt OG around :smile:

1 Like