Freelance community

I am having a hard time finding UI designers willing and able to work with Sketch. I have been mansplained and womansplained why UI is not done there anymore on most freelance networks. So maybe it’s time for Sketch to set up a two-way freelancer forum with some portfolio connection, Where people with skills can offer their services and people with projects can create wanted help opportunities.

I am on the want help side at the moments

Hello @AnGN

If you are looking for a freelance designer (that works in Sketch), then I am hear to help. I agree with you, it’s frustrating that more and more designers are jumping on the Figma train or away from Sketch.

I hope we will see some future updates in Sketch that will bring designers back. Otherwise the switch is upon us.

If you want to add me to your book of business then please feel free to email me here - jeff@supji.com

Thank you,
_Jeff

Hi @AnGN

Thanks for sharing. We’d love to make it easier for Sketch designers and clients to connect. It’s something we’ve considered facilitating, and I hope we can implement it someday. In the meantime, we have the forum, which we could use to facilitate connections in some way. Do you think that would be helpful? And if so, what could we include? (We are somewhat limited by what Discourse has to offer).

I’m also curious what others here on the forum think, so feel free to engage!

1 Like

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced designer well versed with Sketch
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin