Skew transform tool

Seems like a basic but useful feature. Been relying on plugins, but those are not supported any longer.
Also Isometric view would be nice, neither of the two plugins are supported any longer.

Hey Pontus,

Thanks a ton for the comments and the suggestion!

Have you tried to reach out to the original developers of these plugins? It might be worth a shot to ping them and see if they are aware of their plugins not working as expected on newer versions of Sketch!

The two isometric plugins are definitely abandoned. The skew plugin was last updated 4 years ago.
Its a shame that so many have abandoned Sketch and I’ve encountered many more plugins that doesn’t work any longer. Perhaps there’s somethings you should do on your side in order for the devs. to stay?
Regardless, it would be good if you could go through the ones available from Sketch Plugins - Download Hundreds of Plugins · Sketch and remove the ones that are outdated.

1 Like

Hey Pontus,

We’ll definitely forward this to the team in charge of that page, and I’ll check with my colleagues about what things we can do to remedy that!

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

I used those plugins in the past and am also sad they’ve been abandoned. I would absolutely love tools that help make isometric drawings. I get that it might be a fringe tool for most designers and I’m sure there’s a long list of higher priority features in the queue but it would be a giant deal for me.

1 Like